Monday, May 4, 2009

GROSS!

Isn't this an adorable picture of Isaac!

He looks so innocent and happy and content.

He was playing so nicely in "his office" (as the big kids call it).

While I was in the kitchen making dinner, Travis walked in to greet me after his long day at work. I asked him to please check on Isaac, who was in the other room, because he'd quieted down a few minutes ago. Much to our surprise, this is what Daddy found below this cute face...

"Welcome home honey! You're just in time to help out."
Isaac is having bowel movement problems and is now on medication to help him poop.
Looks like it's working, don't you think?

1 comment:

MsMelodee said...

Don't you love that you can talk about poop and most of us understand and can relate! I didn't realize when I was younger that it would be a very common subject for me!:)