Thursday, April 16, 2009

recital success

This is how we spent the evening.


"Our Team"

Beethoven's Theme from the 9th Symphony

5 comments:

Darcee said...

It's probably the wrong day in Spain, (it's the right one here :) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day!

Mom and Dad Kindred said...

Terrific piano players!!! They both seemed very confidant and they did really well. I loved that they were all memorized!!! And they played slow and perfect. Keep up the practice and you will get better and better. We are proud of you both. Thanks for sending the clip
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Janeal said...

Oh, they did so good! Camryn & Ethan, your Aunt Janeal is very proud!

And happy birthday to Margaret, hope you've been able to celebrate today. I wish I could share some birthday cake with you today.

Kindred Family said...

Bravo! Bravo! I'm very impressed. I can't wait for Miles to start taking lessons!

MsMelodee said...

A lot happens when you don't check your blog! Way to go Camryn and Ethan. You were awesome! Happy Birthday, I too hope you had a great day!