A couple of days later, our cat met up with our little green friend. (or so we think) End of story. :-(
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
la rana
The Frog
Look at what we found at the bottom of our pool last week! The children were very excited about this new pet but I was grossed out that our pool was murky enough to sustain pond life! After 5 days of draining the pool, scrubbing every inch of it and filling it back up, our pool man has left it in sparkling, refreshing shape. And the kids haven't missed a day splashing in it since.
The girls made up several different habitats for him and we all enjoyed a detailed nature study on frogs for the rest of the afternoon.
A couple of days later, our cat met up with our little green friend. (or so we think) End of story. :-(
A couple of days later, our cat met up with our little green friend. (or so we think) End of story. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how funny. I shouldn't laugh that the cat got him but I can't help it. I'm jealous you have a pool - how fun!
hahaha! Cute post! I bet the kids just LOVED having a frog around...for a little while at least. :)
How awesome, the pool, the frog, what fun! Our frog in our pond sits on his lily pad all day...he is made of plastic.:)
Margaret, I have lost your email address and wanted to chat. -- Leslie
Post a Comment