Tuesday, August 26, 2008

focusing on the Master Teacher

Our homeschool started up with new resolve and dedication, last week. We are working through new routines, new curriculum, and new schedules. Ethan started full time school at DGF this week. We all participated in our first ever, "first day of public school." I'm feeling a bit conflicted about stretching our family into different worlds. I'll actually be balancing three worlds at once within the next month: homeschool, public school, new baby. My blood sugar levels were not good today. Maybe it's stress related. It's certainly a busy week for me so far and it's only Tuesday night. After getting up in the middle of restless sleep, I've plopped down to peruse the Internet a little. Here's a link to something that I am grateful to have woken up to read. I'll ponder these ideas as I start my day out (in a few hours).

http://aholyexperience.com/2008/08/how-would-jesus-teach.html

"Lord, make me a teacher like You---natural, captivating, enlightening, loving--godly. I want to teach like You would. Let "WWJD" guide me into being a teacher after Your own heart."

2 comments:

Amy K said...

You are so good to be able to do all you do. I'm always in awe, and inspired by you. The kids look adorable, Ethan is going to be a movie star, he has that look. Good luck with everything, (and with your sugars - no fun!)

MsMelodee said...

Hey Margaret!

I have been trying to find you! I am so excited to have found your blog! I have tried to email you, but it didn't work, I got your email that you were on your way to spain, and have been waiting for news from spain. Spain looks amazing! I would love to keep in touch! I was hoping to share pregnancy and new baby stuff. I am thinking of you, I hope all goes well. I am new at this blogging thing, but check out my blog, and email me if you can!
Melodee