

I miss Travis. He's back in the States for the rest of the month for special training. I didn't want him to move me to Spain and then leave me "alone" in a foreign country but it seems that, that's whats happening right now! The idea of it and planning for it was actually harder on me than actually doing it right now. The children and I have a nice routine and a comfortable home so after the first couple of days of getting used to no husband/Daddy around, I think we're doing pretty good by ourselves. We've been able to talk a couple of times but the time difference makes it tricky to catch each other on the phone so daily emails have been wonderful to wake up to.

We had a date night a couple weeks ago for a big Navy Dining Out. We met at the restaurant, Bar Jamon, and enjoyed a four hour dinner and officer ceremony/program. It was really fun being together and very nice to celebrate being Americans. We were even able to bring out the American flag and sing "God bless America" during the dinner. I'm a proud Navy spouse! Travis has served over fifteen years in active duty service. He's my hero!
2 comments:
How brave you are!! Good luck with the rest of the month.
What a handsome couple!
Post a Comment