Wednesday, May 21, 2008
grapevines
When we moved into our house, there was a stubby stick, stuck in the corner of our courtyard garden. We were told that grapevines grow up and around the entire courtyard wall each summer. For a science project, the kids and I documented it's growth throughout the month of April with weekly photos. Boy, has it grown fast! 



It continues to rapidly grow since this last shot. The vines are now almost long enough to secure along the top wires around the courtyard walls. It looks like a big, uncontrolled bush at this point. I'll take another picture on the first of June to see the growth after a month from this last picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love watching things grow!
you are such a great teacher. no wonder you can be so successful with home schooling. fun science project!
Post a Comment