Friday, August 19, 2011

A look around

One summer day I found myself with a little down time to enjoy my Florida backyard.  The humidity and heat were lower than normal, dinner was finished early and it was time to sit back and enjoy a warm summer evening.  So with Isaac by my side, we rested on our bench with the camera in hand.  
 And that's when I decided to document a panoramic view.  To the left of us:
 And to the right of us:
 Then we paused to look right in front of us.
Immediately behind me was the joy and activity of neighborhood kids playing and Isaac decided to join them.
 Looking up to the heavens above me.
 And back down to the ground beneath me.
Enjoying God's creation and ever grateful that this is my little piece of it to enjoy on a daily basis.  I am blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is cool Margaret. I love getting a peek into your back yard. It looks beautiful and so fun!

Sylvia said...

Are Sloan and Ethan playing Ninja??? :D