Travis and Ethan went to their first bullfight last week. They both came home very happy with the experience. I mean, how can we live in Spain and not see a bullfight?! They tooks lots of pictures and video clips to show us girls what it was like. I might go myself but really, I'm not so sure it will be entertaining to me to watch them slowly kill three bulls in one night. Travis says it's very well done with respect and dignity and it's such a rich part of the Spanish culture that it's worth it to see again with me. I'll add a couple video clips if your interested in seeing some live action. (these are all glimpses of the "more mild" pics that I don't mind having on MY blog)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Corrida de Toros
Bullfight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment