Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reconnecting: July 2013

Flying into Salt Lake City!

Home Sweet Home...in Preston!


Wow, Mom and Dad have a big, beautiful backyard!


Amy, Me and Shellie...reconnecting at Aunt Mae's funeral.

The Gregory side:  Uncle Jay, Aunt Elaine, Uncle Morris, Uncle Darvel

"Do it, Kevin...I'll stay dry and snap pictures."


Seeing Tami as a Mom, for the first time.  Nice to meet you baby Shane.

Kryshelle, Todd and Mark.  Todd's kids are almost all grown up!

Here's a shot with JoLynn and Brady as well.  No pics of Alec?  Well, we hung out with him as well.

Out and about with Amy's family.  Blake, Tyler, Colton, Ali



Hey, I remember when Thrive was merely an idea that might be lucrative. So impressive now!


Steve's Katie, Duncan, Miles and Ava arrived from Denver.  Nice to meet you little Duncan!

Enjoying the Sundance tour with Bryan and Kevin.

Me, Collin, Austin, Gavin and Kevin

And there's little Kylie.


Thanks for all the memories!  This was such a unique vacation for me because I traveled by myself while all my kids and Travis stayed in Florida.  Mom and Dad are living in Minnesota so this was also the first time I've been back without even seeing them.  Rachel's wedding is on the last day of my visit.  That's why I planned the trip. Wish I could have spent time with Janeal and her family before the wedding day...but that's the way it turned out. The wedding was lovely.  Those pictures will be in my next post...

1 comment:

Kent Kindred said...

Loved seeing the pictures of your trip here.