Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Grammar links

Over the last year, I have learned to really value the skill of memorization.  My kids and I memorized SO much last year and we have just as much to memorize this school year.  It's exciting and overwhelming!  I have learned to not get discouraged by looking at the big lists but instead, to just stay focused on small chunks at a time.  Then it's very rewarding to look back and realize just how much we have learned in a relatively short amount of time.  So of course the internet provides TONS of support and ideas for learning...everything!  In an attempt to organize and utilize everything I think is helpful.  I'm going to make this post a running list of my favorite links to use.  This idea is not to link up everything I find but just the ones I really want to refer to over and over again.  So here's the first few.

Memory work practice ideas with more links!
mulitplication explained at Khan Academy! (I LOVE this website)

No comments: