I realize I haven't written lately and the things I've been posting are YouTube videos but I have another video to post here. The kids and I have been very busy this school year learning this timeline (among many other things). We have 5x8 cards with the titles of each historical event, a picture, and a short summary of the history. These are the same pictures shown in the video's below. We've done extra research and reading on the events that interest us the most. This has brought many great conversations into our school days also. Each week we focus on 8 events. and we only have 4 weeks left to get to the last card. I recently came across these videos from another family learning this timeline also. I like how they have the pictures flashing in the background and I think the girl here does a great job showing the motions we've been learning along with each card. Some of the motions are different from what we use but they are very close to the same. Anyway, this is for my kids to reference during memory practice time. (And for anyone who may find themselves reading my blog, here's a glimpse of how we homeschool.)
No comments:
Post a Comment