It's time for me to try something new. So I've enrolled my kids in a new homeschool program for next school year and Ill get to be involved in teaching in a new environment too. I'll be spending the next few days training to be a Classical Conversations tutor. I'm very excited to join this team of educators. And my children are excited to attend the "student camp" while I'm in training classes. I'm hoping our little get-away (without the Dad) will be fun and relaxing as well as very educational. With an extra incentive of hotel swimming each evening I think the kids will have a great time. Here's a sneak peek of what I'm getting myself into. It's soo exciting - I can't wait to get going already!
1 comment:
Sounds really neat!
I've got a good book for you. Have you ever read Why Gender Matters by Leonard Sax? I've just started it, but it's a great read, and as a mother and teacher, I think you'd really enjoy it!
Post a Comment