Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Fever

We have a bit of Spring fever.  And lucky for us, it feels and looks like Spring in Florida.  It's just beautiful around here.  Lots of flowers blooming, the grass is turning green again, the ponds are full of flowing water and the trees and palms are as green as ever too.  We've spent many,many hours inside our house getting unpacked and working on several big construction jobs.  For the most part we are now done with setting up the inside of our home and I'm very much enjoying the fruits of our labor.  Our home projects have now turned into honey-do-lists...for both Travis and I.  But I think we'll be shifting our focus to the out of doors for awhile now.  And believe me, we've got plenty of work out there to keep us busy every weekend though this new Spring season.  I have some posts stored as drafts so after I add a bit more to them, I'll record what's been keeping us busy.  This is a start though.  I feel a new blogging resolve coming and I couldn't resist the urge to brighten up this little web space.  I like it this way.

2 comments:

MsMelodee said...

It looks and feels like spring here too, which means sunny and beautiful one day and snowy blizzard the next! I am glad you are doing well!

Sylvia said...

I *love* the new blog design, Aunt Margaret!