If I were to write a book about my life, the table of contents would probably look something like this:
1. Introduction: Utah and beyond
2. Growing up in Idaho
3. Being a teen: the good, the bad, the ugly
4. My great escape to Sun Valley, ID to find my True Love
5. Running to the edge of the earth (as I knew it): Florida
6. A spiritual and religious journey
7. The wedding story
8. Montana: newlywed, college, USNavy
9. San Diego, CA: working girl makes a living & earns a college degree
10. The birth stories begin
11. We're moving to Virginia?!
12. The birth stories continue
13. The homeschool movement
14. Back to Southern California
15. !Vive Espana!
16. The birth stories return
17. European travel is addictive...just can't get enough of it!
18. Florida -20 years later
3 comments:
if you ever write that book, I will sign up to buy a copy. :) I was so little or immature during most of your chapters that I will learn a lot! What an interesting and adventurous life! Can't wait to hear more about Florida.
I am so glad to see you blogging again.
Be sure to reserve a copy for me! (What will the title be?)
Post a Comment