Saturday, July 24, 2010
It's official
Our hard copy orders have been delivered (finally!) and we're now able to start planning for what we've expected. Jacksonville, Florida...here we come! We've got 2-3 months to pull it all together and start the next chapter of our lives. That's not long! Usually we've known where we're headed at least 6 months in advance so to plan and schedule this huge international move with such a short timeframe will prove to be a little tricky. The biggest stress we have is trying to get to my sister's wedding in 72 days (from today). Actually less than that because we can't arrive on the very day of her nuptuials and Travis is still TAD in Italy so no concrete planning can get started until August. At this point, I just don't know if we'll be able to pull it off but we're trying to think outside the box and see how creative (aka: complicated) we can make things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! How exciting! I'll be praying for you!
I hope you're planning to spend Christmas at the Peterson house!
Post a Comment