Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Recital




Today we spent the early afternoon at Sloan's first piano recital. She memorized and played "Row, Row" and "See Saw." Camryn also played two songs making this her thrid recital to date. Camryn memorized her two songs too. Motorcycle Cop and Minuet in G. They both did a great job at the recital but I decided to delete the video footage from the actual recital and had them replay thier songs here at home for a better video. (Sloan had her hands in the wrong place on one of the songs and her teacher didn't correct her so it sounded pretty bad. + When I started the video for Camryn, someone stood up in front of me so my camera focused on this head, making the rest of the video too blurry to contine. By the time I stopped the recording and restarted it, she was half way through the song. = bad recordings!)

I've successfully uploaded Sloan playing but Camryn's is not working. Don't know why and I'm getting tired of trying so I'll just finish this post and maybe try to get it here another day. (I'm feeling too technically challenged today!)

3 comments:

Mom and Dad Kindred said...

So I listened to your slong today Sloan. You did very well. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to hearing Camryn's.

Mom and Dad Kindred said...

I will try this again. I listened to your Piano SONG today Sloan. You did very well. Keep up the good work.

I am looking forward to hearing Camryn's song as soon as you can get it recorded.

Swimtaxi said...

Margaret,

I have wanted to contact you for a long time, but I finally figured out how to create a gmail account so I could leave a message here.

Send me a note,

Leslie
LDLittle@aol.com