Genesis 21:6
:-) Ahh, I love my babies!
As for another bit of noteworthy news, Travis left again. He's in San Diego for 10 days. Another training conference. I can't believe I'm in a foriegn country by myself (with four kids) again. However, I'm counting my blessing that he's in picture perfect southern California and not in the Iraq war zone. Before he left, we captured this precious memory on video. Isaac started laughing just before Christmas. After several months of him just looking back at us and falling asleep, it is so rewarding to see reactions and delight. I live for these moments!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute! There' nothing more precious than a laughing baby!
By the way...I received a mysterious package in the mail today. Wonder what it could be...?
That is so adorable!Laughing babies are just as precious as daddy's melting because of their little smiles! I wish they wouldn't grow so fast. Rylee gets cuter everyday, but she is getting big so fast! Can I put my life in slow motion?:)
He is so cute!! I'm so glad you caught that. He's got such an adorable laugh! :)
I listened to that 3 times! How cute! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment