Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taking the Oath

Travis was promoted to Lieutenant last week! Congrats to him! We gathered with a small group in the hospital courtyard just outside his family practice office. He was so modest about having the attention given him but I'm glad he invited us to come and put on his new pin. I think he makes the officer uniform look great and I'm so proud of how he continues to serve our country through active duty service. Here's saluting my American hero.

3 comments:

Janeal said...

Congratulations Travis!

MsMelodee said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am so proud and grateful that we have good people that will serve our country! It takes strong people to live the lifestyle of a military family. I am so excited to hear from you! You look beautiful!
Melodee

Kindred Family said...

Congratulations Lieutenant! We're very happy for you!

Katie, Steve, Miles, and Ava