Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday


Ethan was so excited to have an all boy party to celebrate his birthday this year. I almost had to convince him it was okay to include his sisters and Mom but he didn't push the issue too hard. I was happy that he chose an air conditioned location! This was one of the easiest parties to host because the bowling alley set up, decorated, catered, and cleaned up. We just had to show up and serve cake. Gotta love it! He had a great day and ended up with several different transformers to add to his collection. He loves them and stayed busy all evening working on the projects. I was especially proud that he was able to read all of the birthday cards by himself. Now he's working on writing the thank you notes by himself. (For him, we really have to embrace these natural educational opportunities.)


1 comment:

Janeal said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!