Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orangesicle cookies

This recipie is dedicated to my sister Tami. She loves to drink Tang so I bet she's going to love these cookies. Ethan made them from his new cookbook and we all thought they were pretty good. (I still prefer chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies but these were good for a little change)

1/2 cup Tang
3/4 cup white sugar
1 and 1/2 cups vanilla baking chips
1 and 3/4 cups flour
1/2 teas. baking soda
1/2 teas. baking powder
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 egg
1 teas. vanilla extract

*preheat oven to 350 *combine all the ingredients *roll heaping Tablespoonfulls into balls *bake for 12-14 minutes, cool on wire rack



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Tang cookies...sounds a little strange, but I'm excited to try them out. I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for the dedication - I loved it! :)

Palmers said...

I guess we'll be making them at our house soon! Thanks Ethan. :)