Sunday, September 23, 2007

The sky is the limit




Travis and I celebrated our last days in the U.S. by enjoying a hot air balloon ride this month! We had such a great time! I've always wanted to fly in a balloon. So for our 16th wedding anniversary, Travis gave me a jigsaw puzzle of a bunch of hot air balloons. At the bottom of the box he had a note that said, "Look what we are going to be doing!" I was thrilled. It was positivily peaceful and romantic and adventurous! We flew in the Fantasia balloon over the Del Mar, CA area. We have now been duly initiated into the sport of ballooning.

The Balloonist Prayer:
The winds have welcomed you with softness, the sun has blessed you with his warm hands. You have flown so high and so well that God has joined you in laughter, and set you gently back into the loving arms of mother earth.

No comments: