Sunday, April 13, 2008
Bienvenido!
Welcome to my new blog site. Apparently my original blog wasn't posting the pictures for anyone but myself! Since I'd like to share them, I decided to move over here to blogger.com instead of continually trying to figure out the posting problems. I hope this will work, but maybe I'm just blogger challenged so please give me feedback if there are problems here (fingers crossed)! I love browsing blogs from homeschoolblogger and wish I was still over there. However, I'm not the only one from there that has moved beacause of technical issues. I just wish I could have brought the comments over from the original postings. Without further adieu...below is my cut and pasted and updated blog WITH pictures scattered throughout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited that now I'll be able to see pictures of your life in Spain. What an adventure!
This is great, I love the pictures! I'll comment more when I have more time. :)
Margaret, happy birthday! Hope you're doing something great to celebrate. Here's a blog topic for you...how do they celebrate birthdays in Spain? Hope yours is a great one. Love you!
Hi Margaret - the blog looks great, pictures are perfect. And we're a day late, but Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment